Venue & Hospitality
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks
2712 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77098, United States
Conference Dates: October 17-19, 2016
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
Directions To Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks From George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH):
1. Head southeast toward Ranking Road Restricted usage road 0.2 mi
2. Turn right onto Ranking Road Partial restricted usage road 1.7 mi
3. Continue straight to stay on Ranking Road 367 ft
4. Turn left onto the Hardy Toll Road S ramp Partial toll road 0.7 mi
5. Merge onto Hardy Toll Road Partial toll road 9.8 mi
6. Keep right to stay on Hardy Toll Road 0.2 mi
7. Take the exit onto I-610 W 1.4 mi
8. Take exit 17C on the left to merge onto I-45 S toward Downtown 4.0 mi
9. Take exit 47A on the left to merge onto Allen Pkwy 2.4 mi
10. Continue onto Kirby Dr 1.1 mi
11. Turn right onto San Felipe St Destination will be on the right 0.9 mi
Houston city is an independent spirit that turned from being a swampland to the fourth-largest city in the U.S. A booming business centre, the city has become increasingly cosmopolitan, with an influx of diverse ethnic groups and it has priority on the arts, sporting events and the outdoors. Opera, ballet, symphony and theatre are all top-notch, and the museums are one of the finest in the nation. The midday heat is easily escaped inside the numerous attractions and shopping areas, particularly the 6.5-mile underground city.
Houston ranked 6th best sports city in the U.S. by Sporting News (2005). Houston is home to the Houston Texans (NFL), Rockets (NBA), Comets (WNBA), Astros (MLB), Aeros (NHL) and Dynamo (MLS). It also has an annual marathon that draws nearly 200,000 spectators. The city host to a variety of other professional and amateur sports events as well.
Houston is every diner’s dream offering more than 5,000 restaurants with delicious food. With around 90 languages spoken throughout the city, Houston offers varied, cultural cuisine. Houston contains more than 35 countries and American regions in dining. From old-fashioned favourites to the latest creations, Houston chefs aim to please all who visit restaurants in Houston. Houston is a dynamic city that is that adds new areas for entertainment, culture and dining.